Legal Defense From
Employment Discrimination Help
Employment Law - Sharp and Intelligent
I found Alena via Avvo.com and I have to say the reviews from Avvo.com clients were very true and helpful. I met Alena in her boutique law firm along with her paralegal-Greg and they were wonderful to me. Alena is always responsive to all her emails. In addition, Alena was informative, strategic and knowledgeable on how to handle employment law on case by case scenario. I was terminated because of discrimination and retaliation; Alena was able to enforce this through EEOC and with my former employer without having a nasty battle. Just to let everyone know that mediation can be long hours and delicate depending on the opponent. In my case, through mediation at EEOC, Alena was able to help me win my case. Not to mention, my former boss who terminated lost her job. Overall, my experience with Alena and Greg was great! She is now my go to person and I am keeping her. Please do contact her and you won't regret it! Alena and Greg will bring the quality and result to you!
A Tenacious Fighter Behind An Angel's Smile
Alena Shautsova is one of the smartest toughest lawyers I have ever dealt with. She is very pretty but don't let that fool you, cause man is she a tiger in the courtroom. Her client empathy is great, she really understands what it means to feel out of control, and helpless. Alena kept me informed the entire way through my case, and asked for my input. She never treated me like an appendage to the case. A lot of men lawyers act as if women aren't smart enough to know about law. Alena treats you as a partner in the case. She travels a lot but still calls you back no matter where she is. She works with a great team of people at Mr. Colleluori's law firm. I would not hesitate to call on her for any kind of discrimination or civil rights case.
Trustworthy, Friendly, And Extremely Knowledgeable Attorney
I got the chance of meeting Alena while my case was being handled at Anthony Colleluori's office. Alena was always understanding and she knew what she was doing. She was always there to answer my phone calls, emails and etc. She always kept me informed all along and even notified me if she was going out of country. For discrimination cases, it is very hard to find lawyers who will understand your pain and put themselves in your shoes but with Alena it was such a blessing of God. She answered all my little questions and never showed any sign of being irritated. Alena puts all her best efforts into the work and tries her best to get whats best for you. As her being a woman, she definately understands your problems, and pain. I would, without a doubt call upon her if I go through some thing similar and I highly highly receommend her.
- Choice Of Law Matters In Employment Cases
- Court Allows the Case To Be Heard by The Jury, Reverses Summary Judgment
- Religious Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment Laws in New York
- Covid-19 Vaccination Mandate and Employee’s Rights
- Plaintiff May Satisfy Her Burden by Building a Wall Out of Individual Evidentiary Bricks
- Employment Discrimination: What You Need for A Successful Lawsuit
- What You Need to Know if You Believe You Are Sexually Harassed At Work
- Sexual Harassment in New York: Plaintiff Can Sue Even Small Employers
- Presenting Your Claim in EEOC
- Discrimination Based On Credit Score And Other Protected Grounds Under NYC Human Rights Laws
- Collective Bargaining Agreement and Discrimination
- Suing Your Employer: Procedural Considerations